Get out of bed safely and with greater ease using the AmeriHome Adjustable Height Bed Assist Rail Handle. Slide the Bed Grab Bar under the mattress by adjusting the legs to the correct height. One section goes between the mattress and box spring and can be adjusted to fit the correct bed width. The Bed Safety Rail helps with getting in and out of bed, when repositioning while laying down, and can help stop rolls and falls off the bed while sleeping. A slim profile increases comfort while in place, and a non-slip rubber handle and glides keep the Bed Support Brace from moving around under the mattress.
- Makes getting out of bed safe and easy
- Helps to reduce falls, injuries, and rolling out of bed
- Provides support when getting up from bed or when repositioning while laying down
- Slim profile for comfort while in use, constructed of 0.75 inch round steel tubing
- Easy to assemble and install, no tools required
- Adjust the legs for the correct bed height, and slide the brace between the mattress and box spring
- Under mattress brace length adjusts to fit most beds
- Non-slip guides help to keep the Bed Rail in place
- Height range 30 to 38.5 inches
- Under mattress brace adjusts from 34 to 45 inches long
- Overall width 20 inches with 1.5 inch rubber handle grip, weights only 9 lbs
- Max weight capacity 300 lbs.