Create your very own backyard paradise with the AmeriHome Two Tone Adirondack Chair, the ultimate symbol of leisure and relaxation. This classic and comfortable outdoor Arm Chair features unique contrasting color combinations that add even more dimension and beauty to you the quintessential American Lawn Chair design.
The durable composite construction is created with simulated wood, making this chair virtually maintenance free, and tough enough to last for season after season. The composite polystyrene construction is weather resistant and will keep out the rot and decay that plagues chairs with traditional wood constriction.
The durable material also resists fading from the sun and exposure, and does not require the continued upkeep of more old-fashioned materials. So you spend more time relaxing and less time sanding, staining and painting.
- Classic design, made for comfort and durability
- Constructed of maintenance free simulated composite wood
- 100 percent polystyrene construction is fade, rot, decay and weather resistant
- Unique contrasting 2-tone design
- 300 lbs. weight capacity, some assembly required
- Stainless steel hardware resists rust
- Colorfast 5/8 inch simulate wood panels
- Overall measurements 38.5 H x 35 D x 39.5 W inches when fully assembled,
- Seat measures 19.5 W x 19.5 D inches, back measures 32.5 H x 20 W inches
- Assembly hardware and hex wrench included
- Does not fold for transport, seat back does not adjust
- Sold individually