The Black Bull 5 Speed Drill Press is ideal for use in the home shop on woodworking, metalworking, or do-it-yourself projects. This bench-top, cast iron Drill Press has the power to drill through metal, wood and other materials. The stationary bit with a 1/2 inch chuck capacity, provides accuracy and control. The rack and pinion worktable raises and lowers easily, and rotates 45 degrees to the right or left, allowing you to drill perfect right angles and consistent repetitive holes.
This 5 Speed Drill Press has 5 quick change speed settings with a minimum speed of 760 RPM, and a maximum speed of 3070 RPM. The worktable can raise and lower up to 9 inches. The large, front mounted power button is easy to manipulate, even when wearing gloves. For additional safety and stability the drill press can be bolted to a bench top.
- Compact bench-top model can be bolted to a bench top for stability
- 5 belt speed adjustment settings: 760, 1150, 1630, 2180, 3070 RPM
- Cast iron table, base and drill body
- 4 in. swing, 2 in. stroke. 1/2 in. chuck, front mounted safety power switch
- 6.75 in. x 6.25 in. rack and pinion worktable
- Worktable rotates 90 degrees, 45 degrees to the left or right
- Worktable easily raises and lowers up to 9 in.
- Enclosed fan cooled motor, 1/4 HP motor, 2.5 amps, 250 watts, 120V, 60 Hz
- Overall size: 17 in. L x 10 in.W x 22.5 in. H, weight: 25 lbs