This Double Burner Cast Iron Stove will let you easily cook a hot breakfast and satisfying dinner at the campsite, hunting lodge, or weekend cabin. A LPHK5 Sportsman Regulator Hose is required (sold separately). Designed to be both portable and tough, the stove is constructed of a solid piece of heavy-duty cast iron for strength and durability. The cooking surface measures 21 inches long by 11.5 inches deep, so you can use full size pots and skillets. The Portable Cast Iron Camp Stove weighs 16 pounds but packs a capacity of 17,060 BTUs when connected to a LP tank.
- Great cooking at the campsite, hunting lodge, or weekend cabin
- Generous cooking surface can accommodate full size pots and skillets
- Constructed of a single solid piece of cast iron, no assembly required
- 17,060 BTUs with zinc valve hooks up to LP tank, BTUs: 5kw/hour
- Overall size 21 Lx 13 D x 4 H inches, weighs 16 lbs
- Regulator hose and propane tank not included, Use the with the LPHK5, Sportsman Regulator Hose Kit, sold separately
Item # DBCISHD