Temporarily protect carpeted floors from dirt and foot traffic with the AmeriHome Self-Adhesive Protective Carpet Film. Ideal for use during moving, selling your home, or protecting the flooring during wet and soggy weather. Self-adhesive, one side is tacky and will adhere to the carpet to keep the Protective Film in place but will remove easily without leaving any damage. Intended for use as temporary protection, during remodeling, painting, and other high traffic activity that could stain and damage carpeted floors.
- Self-adhesive film stick firmly to carpeted floors
- One side is adhesive like tape, and easily applies to surfaces
- Protect carpets from dirt and debris during moving, painting, remodeling and more
- To apply, simply unroll the film and press to the floor
- Easily removes without damage to the floor underneath
- Polyethylene film is 24 in. wide and 200 ft. long, 60-micron, 2.5 mil thick
- Intended for temporary protection only