Your cart is currently empty!
5 ft. Platform Cart 750 lb Capacity – Pro-Series
|Great for use at the warehouse, office, or around the house
Easily and safely move supplies and bulky items
750 lbs. load capacity, textured deck surface helps keep items from sliding
Heavy-duty, 8-inch 360-degree swivel caster wheels, 2 locking, 2 non-locking
Platform stands 11 inches off the ground
Knocks down for storage and transport, easy one-person assembly
Breaks down into two 30-inch deck frames, and removable push handle with locking pins
Platform dimensions 60 W x 30 D inches
100 in stock
Keep the Pro-Series 5-foot Flat Bed Platform Cart close at hand to make moving bulky loads easy and safe. With a 750 lbs. load capacity, the Flat Bed Platform Cart will move paper and equipment at the office, boxes and supplies in the supply room, and large purchases from the warehouse club. The Knock-Down Platform Dolly can easily be broken down for storage and transport, and easily re-assembled by one person.
The Rolling Platform Cart is constructed of powder coated steel with a 64 inch long by 30-inch-wide deck that sits 11 inches off the ground and a 39-inch-high push rail. Four heavy-duty 8-inch solid rubber caster wheels swivel 360 degrees and make steering easy and stable.
This Flat Bed Platform Cart is a must have for warehouse, garden, and garage use, when moving heavy or bulky items. The textured rubber deck can be cleaned easily, by sweeping or blowing the dirt off. Or I use water from a spray hose. WhenI need to store it, I remove the handle so it takes less room.
Item # PFCKD5
Flat Bed Platform Cart
To transport boxes in a warehouse using a flatbed cart, I follow these steps:
- First thing to remember, I locate the boxes that need to be transported and assess their weight and size.
- Next, I position the flatbed cart near the boxes that I want to transport.
- I am careful to lift one box at a time so I don’t hurt my back! I ask a family member or friend to help if needed. Then I place it securely on the flatbed cart.
- I arrange the boxes on the flatbed cart, placing heavier or larger boxes at the bottom for better stability. Once the boxes are loaded onto the flatbed cart, I secure them if necessary. Depending on the cart design, I may also use straps or bungee cords. Above all, this helps prevent the boxes from shifting during transport.
- Stand behind the flatbed cart and firmly grip the handle or handles. This ensures a comfortable and secure grip. Keep your body in a stable position and maintain good posture while pushing or pulling the cart.
- Start moving the flatbed cart by exerting force in a controlled manner. Be aware of your surroundings, watch out for obstacles, and navigate through the warehouse with caution.
- If I encounter any obstacles, I slow down and maneuver the flatbed cart carefully. Then I make sure the boxes are stable and the cart remains under control.
- When I reach my destination, I carefully unload the boxes. I make sure I lift the boxes one by one and placing them in their designated location.
- Finally, when you are unloading, ensure that the flatbed cart is returned to a designated storage area or cleared from the warehouse floor, maintaining a safe workspace.
I like my Flat Bed Cart because it really helps me move heavy objects. The caster wheels are super tough, and large enough to use in the yard. I can easily roll the cart around tall grass if needed. This means I can move my mulch or garden rock when planting, and I will not hurt my back. In addition, when my project is finished, I remove the handle and the cart slides into my shed for storage.
Weight 83.6 oz Dimensions 39.40 × 31.50 × 7.90 in
You may also like…
Folding 36 Inch Canvas Creeper – Black Bull$39.99
-Add to cart
Drywall Cart 3,000 lb Capacity – Pro-Series$249.99Save $40.00 (14%)
-Add to cart
Stainless Steel Platform Truck 500 lb Capacity- Pro-Series$169.99
-Add to cart
3-in-1 Adjustable Rolling Scaffold – Pro-Series$299.99
-Add to cart