You can make the exhausting work of digging holes easier with the Sportsman Earth Series 6-inch Gas Powered Auger 43cc. Most importantly, you can use the Sportsman Auger to easily dig holes for trees, signs, decks, fence posts, and more. Save your back and use an auger instead of digging! The 6 inch auger bit drills consistent 6 inch diameter holes up to 34 inches deep. Best of all, the 2-cycle gas-powered, recoil start Earth Auger saves you from back-breaking labor. Most importantly, your friends and family will want to have one in their garage. However, you might find it missing from your garage because your neighbor has it! After that, you can suggest they buy their own!
- Easily dig even and consistent holes for fence posts and deck supports
- Quickly drill 6 inch wide holes up to 34 inches deep
- Use in landscaping, construction, and soil sampling
- Plant trees, sink display/road signs, or set mailboxes
- Power drilling with 280 RPM no-load, 47 ft/lbs torque, gear-ratio of 30:1
- Ergonomic cushion grip is easy to hold and reduces hand and arm fatigue
- 27-ounce fuel capacity, with see-through construction to check fuel levels
- 6-inch drill bit, with 6 inch drilling diameter, 34 inch drilling depth
- Manual recoil start, 2 cycle engine, 43cc, 8500 RPM
- Uses a gas/oil ratio 50:1, 2 cycle engine oil
- 91 db noise level, ear protection recommended
- 7/8-inch shaft, compatible with many make/model auger bits
- EPA & CARB approved
First of all, a gas powered auger is versatile and powerful. For instance, you can use it for drilling holes in soil, for example planting or fence posting. First of all, it has a robust engine and sharp rotating blades, so it can cut through tough surfaces. Another key point is it’s ideal for construction, gardening, and landscaping projects. Secondly, the gas-powered auger is portable and easy-to-use. This will save you time from digging and reduces manual labor. In addition, you will save a lot of time using an auger vs digging with a shovel. As a result, you can tackle challenging terrain! After that, you can rest easy! Most importantly, you will benefit from the reliable performance. This make it a favored choice for professionals and DIY enthusiasts alike. In conclusion, whether you’re installing fence posts or planting trees, the gas-powered auger offers convenience and precision.
Item # AUGER43