Small but mighty, the Kuda 2.6 HP Outboard Motor runs smoothly and smoke free, perfect off the back of small boats and other water craft.
The OHV single cylinder engine on the Kuda 2.6 Horse Power Outboard Motor runs at 5500 RPMs with a 72 cc engine displacement.
The 17 inch shaft fits a boat with a transom height of 15 inches. Features adjustable steering friction and forward/neutral gear shift with a 360 degree steering angle.
The Kuda 2.6 HP Outboard Motor is ideal for small john boats and fits on any boat with a transom height of 15 inches. Two transom clamps secure the Outboard Motor to the center keel line of the boat. The 17 inch shaft holds a white propellor, which is easier to see in the water to check for tangles and debris. Splash lubrication with thermostatic/water control cooling keeps it all from overheating and running smoothly.
Four trim positions give you the perfect angle in the water, and 80 degrees of tilt keep your motor out of the water when no in use and to keep the propellor from hitting obstructions in the water and extending the life of the motor by reducing corrosion.
An emergency engine stop lanyard is included, along with a tool kit that includes a screwdriver, spark plug wrench, a rope with a toggle handle and 3 extra spark plug gaskets.
For additional technical specs and instruction see owner’s manual for extended details.
- Manual recoil start, 4-stroke, SOHV fuel induction system, 1 cylinder, 2.6 HP motor at 5500RPM, 72cc
- Full throttle RPM range is 5250-5750, 65 lbs. of thrust power
- 2.13 in. x 1.24 in. bore and stroke, 9.0:1 compression ratio
- Adjustable steering friction, steering angle of 360 degrees
- Carburetor intake and above propeller exhaust
- Splash lubrication, CDI control ignition system, water/thermostatic control cooling
- Forward/neutral gear shift and reverse gear shift with a gear ratio of 27:12 (2.25:1)
- Shaft length of 15 in. fits boat transom height of 17 in.
- Tilt up angle of 80 degrees, degree of trim: 4 positions
- Recoil start only, battery not available
- Runs on unload gasoline, fuel capacity 0.32 gal. (40.5 oz)
- 11.84 oz. oil capacity, SAW10W30
- Tool set and emergency engine stop lanyard switch included
- 1-year limited manufacturer’s warranty
- Generator is not recommended for high altitude use above 3,000 feet
- EPA approved, Non-CARB compliant/Not for sale in California
- Always break-in new motors to allow moving parts to wear in evenly and maximize engine life and performance