Strap on the Pro-Series Aluminum Drywall Stilts to give yourself an additional 18 to 30 inches of height when you have a lot of drywall to hang. These Drywall Stilts are intended for contractors and serious do-it yourselfers when hanging or working with drywall, or installing and painting ceilings. Save your knees and back from the work of crawling up and down a ladder with heavy loads.
The aluminum construction is lightweight, so your legs won’t become easily fatigued. Each stilt weighs only 6.5 pounds, but can handle a total weight limit of 225 pounds. Dual spring action on each drywall stilt allows for flexibility to give you a more natural feel when walking. Each leg band and footplate have self-locking metal buckles so you won’t slip out of the Stilts while working. Adjustable and padded leg bands provide a fitted and more comfortable feel and fits calves up to 20 inches in diameter.
- For professional use when working with drywall and ceiling installation
- Adjustable height of 18-30 inches
- Aluminum construction is lightweight; each stilt weighs only 6.5 pounds
- 225 lbs. total max weight capacity, dual spring action allows flexibility and gives a more natural feel when walking
- Leg bands and foot plates have self- locking metal buckles; adjustable padded leg bands provide a fitted and more comfortable feel