Keep your bike upright with the Sportsman Series Foldable Bicycle Stand. The rear tire slides into place along the bottom rail and spring tension firmly and securely holds the wheel in place. Ideal in tight spaces, the steel Upright Bike Stand has a small footprint, and can be folded and stored out of the way when no longer in use.
The Universal Bike Stand fits any bike with a wheel size between 20 and 29 inches, and can accommodate both road and mountain trail tires. Multiple Bike Stands can be linked together to hold a row of bikes 14 to 15 inches apart.
- Bike tire slides in place, spring tension securely hold wheel upright
- Universal design holds any wheel 20 to 29 inches,1 inch road tires and 2 inch mountain trail tires
- Measures 13.5 D x 13.5 W x 18.5 inches open, 18 D x 13.5 W x 4 H closed
- Base footprint measures 13.5 W x 18 D inches
- Constructed of powder coated steel with 4 rubber feet
- 4 inch round adjustable plastic tire holder accommodates 2 inch max bike tire
- Connect multiple units together to store multiple bike neatly in a line
- Bikes are spaces 14 to 15 inches apart when multiple stands are connected
- Max weight of each stand is 44 lbs.
- Includes 2 wrenches for adjusting brackets to accommodate various tire widths
- Assembly required