Have a place for projects even in small spaces with the Sportsman Series Space Saving Stainless Steel Work Bench. The Steel Work Station folds to only 16 inches thick when not in use making it an ideal solution for tight spots like a shed, small garage, or tight commercial spaces.
The Folding Work Shop features a 33 wide x 24 deep workspace with 3 upturned edges to keep tools from rolling onto the floor. Two additional shelves, upper and lower, keep objects within reach, but frees up the worktop. A chain and locking pin keep the unit together when folded and not in use.
The space saving design provides a generous work surface, even in small spaces
- Use as a work bench in the garage, a potting bench in the shed, a prep surface in a small kitchen, or as a project station in the basement
- Folds to only 16 D x 38 W x 60 H inches when not in use
- Work surface and top shelf are constructed of grade 430 stainless steel
- Frame, legs, and bottom shelf are made from galvanized steel to resist rust and corrosion
- Stainless work surface measures 33 W x 24 D inches, with 3 upturned edges
- Edges measure 1.5 inches high, work top is 1.2 mm thick and 35 inches from the floor
- Stainless top shelf folds down or locks in place, measures 33 W x 10 D inches, and is 60 inches from the ground
- Galvanized bottom shelf measures 33 W x 16 D inches, 1.2mm thick, and is 7 inches from the ground
- Unit locks in place when folded for safety, adjustable feet create a level surface
- Overall Dimensions 38 W x 24 D x 60 H inches, max weight capacity 165 lbs.