You will appreciate the benefits of owning an Electric Chicken Feather Plucker. Nothing beats raising your own food, but plucking chickens can be a huge mess and a real pain.
The Sportsman Series Electric Chicken Feather Plucker will make quick work of prepping chickens, ducks, geese and other birds. 114 individual 2-inch fingers, 40 on the sides and 74 on the bottom, will defeather a chicken weighing up to 8 lbs, in well under a minute. Perfect for homesteads and small farms with small to medium size flocks, and ideal for duck and waterfowl hunters.
- Defeather chickens in as little as 30 seconds
- Will save hours of time and mess over hand plucking
- Great for all types of poultry, chickens, ducks, geese, pheasant, dove and more
- Can accommodate up to 8 lbs, a single large bird or multiple smaller birds
- Efficient yet gentle, 114 individual 2 inch rubber fingers clear feathers and dirt without damaging skin
- Easy to move, equipped with two 5-inch wheels
- Drum constructed of 8.8mm food grade stainless steel
- Safety features include a toggle power switch with pin to keep the unit from accidentally being turned on, a 6 ft. GFCI power cord, motor overload shutoff feature with reset button, and zinc coated hardware to resist rust
- Tub measures 14 H x 16 W inches, 11.25 inch opening
- Assembled size: 30.5″ H x 27″ W x 22″ D
- 120V, 550 Watt, 5 Amp, 300 RPM, 3/4 HP
- Not intended for commercial use
Item # CKNPLKR