Your cart is currently empty!
8,750 Surge Watt Dual Fuel Inverter Generator – Sportsman
Want a Dual Fuel Inverter Generator? Look no farther, as it uses unleaded gas or LPG propane gas. Plus, it has the Sine Wave feature for its’ clean, stable voltage for sensitive electronics. Also included is the built-in Carbon Monoxide CO Warning Alert for your safety and protection.
CLICK HERE TO WATCH PRODUCT VIDEO
200 in stock
This powerful 8,750 Surge Watt Dual Fuel Inverter Generator w/CO Warning by Sportsman has your house covered in the event of a power outage. This Dual Fuel Inverter Generator can be used with both LPG or traditional gasoline, making it extremely versatile during a power outage. Perfect for RVs or camping, this generator features a low oil shutoff for added generator protection. The included low oil shut off feature helps prevent damage to the engine when your oil levels are low. Having two fuel options makes this generator another reason why it is so popular!
- Powerful generator for professional, home, or job-site use
- Provides clean, stable voltage for powering sensitive electronics
- Dual fuel powered runs on unleaded gas or LPG (tank not included)
- 8750 peak surge watt and 7000 rated running watt can run the RV, household appliances and power tools
- Sine wave gives clean, stable voltage and reliable power for sensitive electronics
- Great for use while camping, for emergency power during a blackout or on the job site
- USB terminal for charging electronics
- Runs on gasoline or liquid propane fuel, giving you flexibility while out on the road or during an emergency
- Low oil shutoff, spark arrestor, engine shutoff switch and circuit breaker
- Comes with a 5 ft. regulator hose kit, set of DC connectors for charging 12-Volt automotive-type batteries, and spark plug wrench
- Recoil or electric start with Battery Power Pack (battery not included; battery cable included)
- Includes (4) 120-Volt GFCI outlets, (1) 120/240-Volt RV outlet, (1) 12-Volt DC outlet, (1) USB 5V Port
- 7 Gal. fuel tank; run time is 10 hours (Gasoline) or 6 hours (LPG) at 50% load
- 15 HP, 4-stroke OHV engine delivers maximum performance
- EPA approved, non-CARB compliant/not for sale in California
- Propane tank and gas can sold separately
- Surge/running watts may be reduced 10% when using propane
- High altitude use: this generator is not recommended for high altitude use above 3,000 ft.
- EPA approved
- Non-CARB compliant, Not for sale in California
Item # GEN85KIDF