Your cart is currently empty!
Folding Bamboo Table 39.35 x 25.5 Inch Adjustable Height With Carry Bag – AmeriHome
Tabletop is made of durable, natural, and renewable bamboo
CLICK HERE TO VIEW PRODUCT VIDEO
Measures 39.25 W x 25.5 D inches, 1/2 inches thick
Adjustable height and folding design make this table versatile and easy to store and move
Folds into 4 sections, and fits into the included storage bag with carry strap
Heavy-duty aluminum frame and legs adjust in height from 17 to 25.75 inches
Folded size 39.25 W x 4 H x 6.5 D inches
Lightweight design weighs just 15 pounds
Can hold up to 66 pounds
30 in stock
The AmeriHome Adjustable Folding Bamboo Table is great for camping and BBQs in the backyard. The Adjustable Folding Bamboo Table easily packs into the included carrying case, so it is easy to store and transport. Great to keep in the RV for setting up living space outside, and small enough to throw into the trunk of the car.
The packable table is great for setting out food, or for using as a kids table during family events.
The Portable Camp Table is constructed with durable and renewable natural bamboo tops. It folds easily into quarters for quick set up and take down. The aluminum frame is lightweight and durable. Adjustable height from 17 to 25.75 inches. Use to lay out snacks and drinks while camping, or lower the height to play cards and games.
Item # FFBAT40
Here’s a list of essential picnic items you should consider including:
- Basket or Cooler: I always choose a sturdy and insulated picnic basket or cooler to carry to store my favorite food and drinks.
- Blanket or Picnic Mat: I highly recommend that you bring a comfortable blanket or picnic mat to sit on.
- Utensils and Plates: I pack reusable or disposable plates, cups, forks, knives, and spoons.
- I also have an ample supply of napkins or paper towels for wiping hands, cleaning spills, and keeping things tidy.
- Food Storage Containers: Bring containers to store and pack your prepared food. Consider using airtight containers to keep your food fresh and prevent leaks.
- Ice Packs: If you’re bringing perishable food items or drinks that need to stay cold, pack some ice packs or reusable freezer blocks to keep them chilled.
- Beverages: Carry an assortment of refreshing drinks such as bottled water, sodas, juices, or iced tea. You might also want to bring a thermos with hot beverages like coffee or tea.
- Food: Prepare a variety of foods that are easy to eat and transport. In fact, sandwiches, wraps, salads, fruits, cheese are the most popular!
- Condiments and Seasonings: Don’t forget to bring condiments! For example, I always bring ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, and salad dressings in small containers.
- Sun Protection: Remember to bring sunscreen, hats, and sunglasses to protect yourself from the sun. It’s important to stay hydrated, so include plenty of water.
- Insect Repellent: Depending on the location and time of year, insects might be present. Pack some insect repellent to keep bugs at bay.
- Trash Bags: Bring a few trash bags to collect and dispose of any waste properly. Help keep the picnic area clean and leave no trace.
- Finally, consider bringing some outdoor games such as a frisbee, ball, playing cards, or a portable Bluetooth speaker.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
Acacia Wood Folding Deck Chair – AmeriHome$188.99
-Add to cart
Acacia Wood Folding Chair – AmeriHome$105.99
-Add to cart
Double Seat Glider Chair – AmeriHome$149.99
-Add to cart
Folding Bamboo Table 19.5 x 25.5 Inch Adjustable Height With Carry Bag – AmeriHome$69.99
-Add to cart