Your cart is currently empty!
Folding Bamboo Table 19.5 x 25.5 Inch Adjustable Height With Carry Bag – AmeriHome
- Tabletop is made of durable, natural, and renewable bamboo
- CLICK HERE TO VIEW PRODUCT VIDEO
- Measures 25.5 W x 19.5 D inches, 1/2 inches thick
- Adjustable height and folding design make this table versatile and easy to store and move
- Folds into 4 sections, and fits into the included storage bag with carry strap
- Heavy-duty aluminum frame and legs adjust in height from 17 to 25.75 inches
- Folded size 25.5 W x 4 H x 5.5 D inches
- Lightweight design weights just 10 pounds
- Can hold up to 66 pounds
50 in stock
The AmeriHome Adjustable Height Folding Bamboo Table is great for camping and BBQs in the backyard. The Folding Bamboo Table is great for setting out food, or for using as a kids table during family events.
The collapsible table easily packs away into the carrying case, so it is easy to store and transport. Great to keep in the RV for setting up living space outside, and small and lightweight enough to throw into the trunk of the car for picnics and parties.
The Portable Camp Tables are constructed with durable and renewable natural bamboo tops that easily folds into quarters for quick set up and take down. The aluminum frame is lightweight and durable. Adjustable height from 17 to 25.75 inches is great to use to lay out snacks and drinks while camping, or lower the height to play cards and games after dinner.
Item # FFBAT25
Here’s a list of essential picnic items you should consider including:
- Basket or Cooler: I always choose a sturdy and insulated picnic basket or cooler to carry to store my favorite food and drinks.
- Blanket or Picnic Mat: I highly recommend that you bring a comfortable blanket or picnic mat to sit on.
- Utensils and Plates: I pack reusable or disposable plates, cups, forks, knives, and spoons.
- I also have an ample supply of napkins or paper towels for wiping hands, cleaning spills, and keeping things tidy.
- Food Storage Containers: Bring containers to store and pack your prepared food. Consider using airtight containers to keep your food fresh and prevent leaks.
- Ice Packs: If you’re bringing perishable food items or drinks that need to stay cold, pack some ice packs or reusable freezer blocks to keep them chilled.
- Beverages: Carry an assortment of refreshing drinks such as bottled water, sodas, juices, or iced tea. You might also want to bring a thermos with hot beverages like coffee or tea.
- Food: Prepare a variety of foods that are easy to eat and transport. In fact, sandwiches, wraps, salads, fruits, cheese are the most popular!
- Condiments and Seasonings: Don’t forget to bring condiments! For example, I always bring ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, and salad dressings in small containers.
- Sun Protection: Remember to bring sunscreen, hats, and sunglasses to protect yourself from the sun. It’s important to stay hydrated, so include plenty of water.
- Insect Repellent: Depending on the location and time of year, insects might be present. Pack some insect repellent to keep bugs at bay.
- Trash Bags: Bring a few trash bags to collect and dispose of any waste properly. Help keep the picnic area clean and leave no trace.
- Finally, consider bringing some outdoor games such as a frisbee, ball, playing cards, or a portable Bluetooth speaker.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
Folding Bamboo Table 39.35 x 25.5 Inch Adjustable Height With Carry Bag – AmeriHome$89.99
-Add to cart
Double Seat Glider Chair – AmeriHome$149.99
-Add to cart
Acacia Wood Folding Deck Chair – AmeriHome$188.99
-Add to cart
Acacia Wood Folding Chair – AmeriHome$105.99
-Add to cart