The AmeriHome 42 in. Rosewood Bench will make a striking impression in an entryway, at the foot of the bed, or as a coffee table in the living room. A backless bench with a 1.5 inch thick wood top, and solid metal legs makes a statement without looking big and bulky. The sturdy steel and metal construction can accommodate up to 400 lbs. Also great as bench seating in the dining room when paired with the AmeriHome Rosewood 63 in. Dining Table.
Handcrafted in India the AmeriHome Rosewood Collection features stunning hardwood with beautiful natural variation that shows off the exquisite natural wood grain. Using real, all-natural wood means each item has a unique, one of a kind pattern, with distinctive color variations and textures. Indian Rosewood, or Sheesham wood as it is also known, is a fast-growing species that is an environmentally sound choice for use in wood furniture construction. The kiln dried dense hard wood has been joined by artisans in India who focus on quality, beauty, and durability. The rich reddish-brown color is marbled with lighter and darker tones, creating a magnificent contrast and richness that will be the star of any dining room or kitchen.
- Real, solid wood with natural character and variation, including distinctive color variation, knots, or hairline cracks
- Striking marbled wood grain makes a stunning impression and stands out in any room
- Clear luster stain lets the wood grain take center stage
- Hard and dense genuine wood top, made from Indian Rosewood
- Black metal base with powder coated finish
- Handcrafted genuine wood and steel construction has been built to last
- Natural wood will patina with use and love
- Pads on legs/feet provides stability and protects the floor
- Bench top measures 42.25 L x 15.7 W, stands 17 inches from the ground
- Bench has a 400 lbs weight capacity
- Bench legs 15.75 H x 15.5 W x 3 D inches, space between legs is 27.5 inches
- 1.25 inch thick wood top
- Overall bench dimensions are 15.75 W x 45.25 L x 17 H inches, weighs 46 lbs.
- Indoor use only, assembly required
Item # SWB45