Whether you are a do it yourselfer working out of your garage, operate a small auto repair business, or taking care of automotive and engine repairs at the ranch or farm, your going to need a parts washer to remove the grease and grime from the engine components. You’re going to need a Black Bull 20 Gallon Parts Washer.
This 20 gallon parts washer with a 12 gallon solvent capacity can clean small to medium size parts quickly. The pump can output up to 318 gallons per hour, and recirculates up to 3.2 gallons of solvent per hour. Safe and convenient to use, this parts washer features a fire safety lid with a fusible-link, an indicator light to show when the unit is on, and a removable work shelf inside the basin for a more customized fit.
- Removes grease, grime and oil from engine components, oil pans, carburetors , Fully enclosed electric pump recirculates fluid for quick parts washing
- Steel construction, removable work shelf, fire safety lid w/fusible-link, nozzle adjusts for full coverage, on/off switch with indicator light
- Rated voltage: 120v / 60 hz / 0.5a, 120 volts / 60 hz water pump, Pump output: 192 gph flow rate (w/ flexible pipe)
- Max. Pump output: 318 gph flow rate (w/o flexible pipe), recirculates 2.6-3.2 gpm of solvent, max output through spigot: 2.64-3.1 gallons/min
- 20 gal tank capacity/12 gal solvent capacity max
- USE: Only Water Based Solvents
- Overall: 30 in. Wx 21 1/4 in. D x 34 5/8 in. H, Tank: 28 in. W x 19 in. D x 10.25 in. H