Whether you are a do it yourselfer working out of your garage, operate a small auto repair business, or taking care of automotive and engine repairs at the ranch or farm, your going to need a parts washer to remove the grease and grime from the engine components. You’re going to need a Black Bull 20 Gallon Portable Parts Washer.
This 20 gallon parts washer with a 12 gallon solvent capacity utilizes water based solvents to clean small to medium size parts quickly. The pump can output up to 318 gallons per hour, and recirculates up to 3.2 gallons of solvent per hour. Safe and convenient to use, this parts washer features a fire safety lid with a fusible-link and an indicator light to show when the unit is on. This washer is set into a two shelf rolling cart with lockable casters, making this unit easy to move out of the way when not in use.
- Removes grease, grime and oil from engine components, oil pans, carburetors and more
- Fully enclosed electric pump recirculates fluid for quick parts washing
- Powder coat paint finish, heavy-duty steel construction, set on a rolling cart with lockable casters
- On/off switch with indicator light
- 20 gallon tank capacity, 12 gallon solvent capacity
- Fire safety lid with fusible-link
- Max pump output: 192 gph flow rate (w/ flexible pipe)
- Max pump output: 318 gph flow rate (w/o flexible pipe)
- Recirculates 2.6-3.2 gpm of solvent
- Overall Size: 37.4 W X 21.25 D X 34.625 H inches
- Tank Size: 28.25 WX 19 D X 7.85 H inches
- USE: Only Water Based Solvents
- Assembly required, UL rated pump