2000 Surge Watts Gasoline Portable Generator with CO Warning – Sportsman

$249.99

2,000 surge watts and 1,400 running watts can run small appliances, and power tools
This generator features CO WARNING, which will automatically shut-off if dangerous levels of CO is detected
Compact size and weight make it easy to travel and transport
3.5 HP, 3,600 RPM, 4 stroke, 94cc, air cooled, recoil start, OHV Engine
Run time at a 50 percent load: 9 hours
Fuel type: unleaded gasoline, 1.2 gallon fuel tank
Oil capacity: 12 oz. SAE 10W30, low oil shutdown
Two 120V AC outlet, one 12V DC outlet for battery charging up to 8 amps
Engine shut off switch, circuit breaker, circuit protection, power outlets
Decibel rating: less than 68dB with no load
Comes with a DC connector wires for charging 12 Volt automotive-type batteries, spark plug wrench, and a funnel for adding oil
High altitude use: this generator is not recommended for high altitude use above 3,000 ft.
EPA approved, Non-CARB compliant/Not for sale in California

100 in stock

Description

The Sportsman Gasoline 2,000 Surge Watt Portable Generator can power common household appliances and power tools. It is equipped with a two 120 Volt outlet and a 12 Volt DC outlet for battery charging. This recoil start generator can run for 9 hours with a 50% load on 1.2 gallons of gasoline. A generator of this size is ideal for small camping, tailgating parties, or powering tools in the work shed, and could save the day in case of a power outage.

The Sportsman Gasoline 2,000 Watt Portable Generator is powered by unleaded gasoline which is a convenient and easy to find fuel source. Choosing a gasoline generator like the Sportsman 2,000 Watt Portable Gasoline Generator can ease your worry when catastrophe strikes, and make your leisure activities even more fun.

This generator features CO WARNING, which will automatically shut-off if dangerous levels of CO is detected. Carbon monoxide (also known as CO) can be dangerous for humans and pets. Carbon monoxide poisoning can lead to death in a very short time. It is called “the silent killer” because it is odorless, tasteless and invisible: you may be exposed without knowing it.

Related Products