Your cart is currently empty!
80 Amp 120-Volt Electric Flux-Cored, MIG, Arc and TIG Multi-Process Welder Kit
- 120-Volt power supply can be plugged into any standard outlet
CLICK HERE TO VIEW PRODUCT VIDEO
- Advanced thermal overload protection with indicator light for safety
- Welds stainless steel, aluminum and carbon steel between 1.2 mm to 3.0 mm thick
- Utilizes solid and flux cored wire with or without shielding gas
- Single knob controls the wire feed, output current and output voltage
- Compatible with electrode sizes 1/16 in. to 5/64 in., wire fed
- Use flux core wire size 0.030 in. to 0.035 in., use without shielding gas
- Plugs into standard 120-Volt outlet, single phase, 60 Hz, 62-Volt no load
- Variable amps output 30 Amp to 80 Amp (MMA 20 Amp to70 Amp) with duty cycle of 30% at 80A (MMA 70Amo at 30%)
- Kit includes 6.5 ft. power cord, 5 ft. earth ground cable with clamp, 6.25 ft. MIG torch and cable with electrode holder, wire spool, face shield and brush hammer
200 in stock
The 80 Amp 120-Volt MIG Welder is versatile, compact and powerful.
Easy to use and easy to carry, this MIG Welder is ideal for jobs big and small. Tackle automotive and industrial projects at home, on the farm or at the shop. The Welder utilizes a 120-Volt plug, so it can be used at any standard outlet, for convenience and versatility. Weld carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum and more with solid and flux cored wire with or without shielding gas. Equipped with advanced thermal overload protection. Welding kit includes welding cable and electrode holder, MIG torch, grounding cable with earth clamp, wire spool, welding face shield and clipping hammer with brush.
Item # HIT140