Your cart is currently empty!
80 Amp 120-Volt Flux-Cored MIG Welder Kit
- Advanced thermal overload protection with indicator light for safety
CLICK HERE TO VIEW PRODUCT VIDEO
- Welds all types of carbon steel up to 18-Gauge or 3/16 in. thick in a single pass
- Compatible with electrode sizes 1/16 in. to 5/64 in.
- Use flux core wire size 0.030 in. to 0.035 in., use without shielding gas
- Plugs into standard 120-Volt outlet, 60 Hz, 31-Volt no load
- Variable amps output 30 Amp to 80 Amp with duty cycle of 30% at 80 Amp
- Kit includes 6.5 ft. power cord, 5 ft. earth ground cable with clamp, 6.25 ft. MIG torch and cable, wire spool, face shield and brush hammer
300 in stock
The HIT 80 Amp Flux-Cored MIG Welder Kit is versatile, compact and powerful.
Easy to use and easy to carry, this Flux-Cored MIG Welder is ideal for jobs big and small at home, on the farm or at the shop. The HIT MIG Welder utilizes a 120-Volt plug, so it can be used at any standard outlet, for convenience and versatility. Welds carbon steel with a maximum thickness of 18-Gauge. The 120-Volt MIG Welder is also equipped with thermal overload protection. Welding kit includes ground cable with clamp, welding gun, wire spool, welding face shield and brush hammer.
Item # HIT125