The Buffalo Outdoor Portable Electric Start Wood Pellet Grill Smoker is the perfect size to take camping or tailgating. The portable tabletop design is ideal for small apartment patios and backyards. With a working temperature range of 180 to 500 degrees, this small but mighty grill can both smoke and sear. The electric start igniter, preset temperature dials, and the LCD display round out the features that make this 8-in-1 Wood Pellet Smoker Grill, easy and user friendly.
Constructed of powder-coated cold rolled steel, the Portable Electric Start Wood Pellet Grill Smoker is both lightweight and durable. 256 square inches of cooking space provides enough space to cook for a large family or small crowd. A 4 quart fuel pellet capacity produces a generous cooking time, so the heat will say consistent while cooking.
To use the Buffalo Outdoor Portable Electric Start Wood Pellet Grill Smoker, simply fill the hopper full of wood pellets, plug in the Grill, and set the temperature.
- Small and compact size, perfect for camping and tailgating
- Ideal for small patios and backyards
- Tabletop design can be set up anywhere
- 8-in-1 functionality: smoke, BBQ, grill, bake, roast, braise, sear or char-grill
- Electric igniter makes it easy and safe to start
- Pre-Programmed start-up and cool-down cycles
- Constructed of cold rolled steel for durability without the weight, powder-coated for longevity
- LCD temperature display
- 256 sq. inches of cooking space
- Cooking area measures 13 D x 14 W inches, top tray 5.25 D x 12.5 W inches
- 4 lbs max. capacity fuel hopper (approx 4 quarts)
- 180-500 Deg F temperature ranges with 10 marked pre-sets on the dial
- Overall Size: 23.75 W x 14 H x 17.25 D inches, (11.5″ High w/o feet)
- Drip cup measures 4 1/8 W x 2.5 D x 2.25 H inches
- 3-Prong grounded plug required, 110-120V, 230W, 2 amps