Easily remove water from a flooded basement or drain your fishpond with the Sportsman Series 2 Inch Gasoline Semi-Trash or Water Transfer Pump. Use it to pump water to boat docks and out of duck blinds. If you need to drain a small pool to repair a crack or liner leak, the 2 Inch Water Pump will make the job go faster.
This small but mighty Semi-Trash and Water Pump has a 7.0 horsepower gasoline motor with 2 inch discharge and input outlet that can move up to 9,000 gallons of water per hour. The Sportsman Series Water Pump is great to have on hand for emergencies or jobs around the house and farm.
- Drain a flooded basement or empty a pool or pond, ideal for emergencies or general home and garden use
- 7.0 HP, 208cc, OVH recoil start gas powered engine, aluminum die cast pump housing, cast iron impeller
- 2 in. discharge port, 2 in outlet, 1/2 gal. fuel tank
- Complete gas hose kit includes: 12 ft. intake hose, 25 ft. discharge hose, intake strainer, outlet hose fitting, hose clamps, and outlet hose adapter
- Capable of pumping 9000 85% GPH at 0 ft. lift, or 3000 x 85% GPH at 70 ft. lift
- 91 ft. max head lift, max suction 26 ft.
- Aluminum die cast pump housing, with cast iron impeller
- EPA approved