30 Ft. 50 Amp 125/250 Volt Pigtail Extension Cord. The long length makes it easier to connect your marine-style 50 Amp RV power inlet to a 50 Amp standard power source. A threaded locking ring helps to create a weatherproof connection. Includes carrying strap which allows you to roll up cord, then transport and store without the Power Cord getting tangled. Heavy-duty poly/vinyl plastic construction for long life and durability with PVC sheath and coated copper wiring for heat and flame resistance.
- 30 ft length makes it easy to connect your equipment to your RV
- Pig tail type 50-Amp locking female end and 50-Amp standard male end
- Gripped handle on males end makes unplugging safer and easier
- Handles are molded and made of heavy-duty polyvinyl plastic
- Heat resistant PVC sheath
- Constructed with copper wiring coated with a heavy duty flame retardant
- Connect your marine-style 50 Amp RV power inlet to a 50 Amp standard power source
- Weatherproof threaded locking ring on female end
- NEMA Standard Male: 14-50P, end rating 50 Amp, 125 Volt, 5625 Watts
- NEMA Standard Female: SS2-50R, end rating 50 Amp, 125/250 Volt, 12,000 Watts
- Includes roll- up carry strap for storage and transport
- 30 ft. long, 30 lbs.
- cETL Approved