Use the Sportsman 30 Amp Parallel Cable to chain two parallel ready generators together to increase power and flexibility. Ideal for use with the RV, the Parallel Connector Cables plug into ports on each generator to combine the wattage of both generators, allowing the combined units to jointly run items with a larger power draw, without the trouble or expense of using a larger, heavier generator. The Sportsman Parallel Cable works with most models of parallel capable generators on the market up to 1800 max running watts.
- Combine two generators to increase available wattage
- Plugs into existing ports on the compatible generators
- Cable can accommodate up to 3,600 running watts, 4,000 surge watts
- Chain together two generates, each with a max of 1800 running watts
- 30 amps, 120 Volt, 6 foot total cable length
- Dual pin connector and ground connection for each generator
- RV Ready – designed with Standard RV receptacle (TT-30R)