The Pro-Series Electric Leaf Blower is strong enough to move small, lightweight leaf and yard debris!Plus it is small and lightweight so it will be easy to maneuver around flowerbeds and landscaping. Don’t use a broom and rake to sweep off yard waste from lawn, patio and deck! The detachable nozzle makes the Blower easy to store. No pulling and straining to get it started. Just attach the nozzle, plug the power cord into a 16 gauge extension cord, and press the trigger. Weighing only 3 pounds, the Electric Leaf Blower is light and easy to use. It is ideal for seniors with small yards to maintain.
- Great tool for clearing yard waste from lawn, patio and deck without using a rake or broom
- Easily blow and sweep yard debris away
- Clear flower beds, and shrubs, or remove leaves from gutters
- Lightweight, easily maneuvers around plants
- Weighs just 3 pounds
- Trigger operation with lock-on button for continuous operation
- 100V/60Hz, 500 watt, 4.5 AMP, 13,000 RPM, 81Db noise rating
- Max MPH: 81 MPH, Max CFM: 81 CFM
- Includes 2 carbon brushes
- Power cord is 6 feet long, use with a 16 gauge extension cord
Item # PS07424
Using a leaf blower for lawn maintenance can be a convenient and efficient way to clear leaves, debris, and grass clippings from your yard. Here’s how you can effectively use a leaf blower for lawn maintenance:
- Clearing Leaves: During the fall season or when leaves accumulate on your lawn, a leaf blower can quickly and easily clear them away. Start by adjusting the blower to a medium or high setting, depending on the power and speed options available. Hold the blower at a comfortable angle and direct the airflow towards the leaves, moving in a back-and-forth or sweeping motion. Start from one end of the lawn and work your way across until all the leaves are gathered in a pile.
- Clearing Debris: In addition to leaves, a leaf blower can help clear other types of debris from your lawn. This includes grass clippings, small twigs, dirt, or any lightweight objects. Adjust the blower setting according to the size and weight of the debris. Use a similar sweeping motion to blow the debris towards a designated area or collect it in a pile for easier cleanup.
- Clearing Gutters: I can remove leaves and debris from my gutters easily! I just position myself safely on the ground, and direct the airflow into the gutters.