You can safely charge and run your phone, computer, tablet and more with the 3,000 Surge Watt Gasoline Inverter Generator w/CO Warning by Sportsman. It features sine wave power, which delivers clean, stable and reliable power for use with sensitive electronics. You won’t have to leave your tablet, computer, or televisions at home. It also features an open frame design, which allows for maximum airflow and keepw the generator at a cooler operating temperature.
You can use this Gasoline Inverter Generator at home, or with the RV and camper: just fire it up at football games, or while camping and scouting. The 2,850 running watt Inverter Generator can even be used as a portable power source on industrial projects and job sites. The Sportsman Inverter Generator is equipped with two 120V AC outlets, one 120V RV ready outlet, and 2 USB outlets for charging electronic devices, which means you can use it to safely power your phone and tv!
Parallel Port Terminal
The parallel power port terminal allows you to chain multiple generators together to increase the total output power when using a Parallel Power Kit (sold separately).
* This generator features CO WARNING, which will automatically shut-off if dangerous levels of CO are detected. CO is commonly referred to as Carbon Monoxide. Large amounts of Carbon Monoxide can overcome you in minutes without warning — causing you to lose consciousness and suffocate. If CO detector detects increasing levels of CO gas, it automatically shuts off the engine. CO detector will detect the accumulation of Carbon Monoxide from other fuel burning sources such as engine powered tools or propane heaters used in the area of operation. After a shut-off, a blinking RED light in the CO detector badge on the side of the generator provides notification that the generator was shut off due to an accumulating CO hazard. The RED light will blink for at least five minutes after a CO shut-off.
- 3,000 surge watts and 2,850 running watts can run sensitive electronics, small appliances, and power tools
- Sine wave gives clean, stable voltage, and reliable power for sensitive electronics
- Runs on unleaded gasoline with a 3.1 gallon fuel tank, run time 8hours at a 50 percent load
- 5.5 HP, 3,800 RPM, 208cc, air cooled, recoil start, 4- stroke OHV Engine
- Decibel rating less than 65dB with no load at 23 feet
- Oil capacity: 20.22 oz. SAE 10W30
- Two 120V AC outlet, one 120V RV ready, two USB ports
- Parallel power output terminal can increase output when chaining units together with a parallel power kit (sold separately)
- Open frame design for maximum airflow
- Power switch, fuel switch, reset buttons, indicator lights for low oil level, overload, output, economy switch, fuel switch, circuit protection, low oil shutdown, and parallel power port
- Comes with a DC connector wires for charging 12 Volt automotive-type batteries, spark plug wrench, and a screw driver
- High altitude use: this generator is not recommended for high altitude use above 3,000 ft. If you are using a generator at 3,000 feet above sea level, the generator may not function properly because of air flow getting through the carburetor.
- EPA approved, Non-CARB compliant/Not for sale in California
Item # GEN3000IOF