Replace that worn out dock ladder with the corrosion resistant Sportsman Series Removable Dock Ladder. Constructed of heavy duty 1.5 inch anodized aluminum tube, this Dock Ladder can hold a massive load of 750 lbs per step when properly installed, so it is safe and secure for the whole family to use.
Keep your deck safe, and extend the life of the product by removing the ladder when not in use. The Double Handrail Ladder is removable by pulling the release pins, leaving just the mounting bracket behind. Two handrails and the extra long and extra wide frame makes getting in and out of the water easy. Non-slip step rails are space 12 inches apart, making the design comfortable for kids and adults. Mounting hardware is included, so you will be enjoying the water in no time.
- Easy to install, with all hardware included
- Removable ladder keeps you deck safe, and extends the life of the ladder
- To remove the ladder, simply pull the release pins
- Non-skid steps measure 4.25 D x 22.26 W inches, spaces 12 inches apart
- Constructed of corrosion-resistant 1.5 inch heavy duty 6061-T5 anodized aluminum tube
- 73 H x 22.25 W inches assembled, handles measure 24 inches deep on dock
- 750 lbs max capacity per step
- Mount deck brackets to deck with clevis pins placed underneath
- Assemble kit ncludes: (2) Rails, (1) Ladder, (2) Nuts, (2) Bolts, (4) Clevis Pins, (2) Deck Brackets w/attached Release Pins