The AmeriHome Adjustable Height Wood Top Bistro Table makes a great addition to your bar, game room, or basement. This Wood Top Bistro Table provides a cost-effective way to add dining space to your kitchen, staff room, or restaurant.
This table features a polished chrome base that is accented with a wood black top for a hint of classic vintage design. The tabletop has a diameter of 24 inches, making it big enough for a meal for two but still small enough to use space economically.
- Add dining space to your kitchen, staff room, restaurant, bar, game room, or basement
- Polished chrome base and with a wood black top has a hint of classic vintage style
- Durable painted wood top makes wiping up spills easy and resists stains
- 24 in. diameter round table top with adjustable height from 27 to 36 in., 18 in. diameter chrome base
- 330 pound weight capacity
Item # BTABLEW
Decorating a home on a budget doesn’t mean you have to compromise on style and aesthetics. I share some tips here to help you decorate your home affordably.
- First, start by making a decorating plan and setting a budget. I select which rooms are a priority for me, then I create a budget.
- Next, before I buy new items, I declutter my space. I get rid of things I no longer need or use.
- One of the most cost-effective ways to transform a space is by painting it. Choose a new color scheme and repaint walls, ceilings, and furniture as needed.
- Explore thrift stores, in addition to consignment shops and online marketplaces! By the time I am finished, I always find unique and affordable pieces that fit my style.
- Embrace your creativity and tackle some do-it-yourself projects. Paint old furniture, create artwork, or make decorative items like throw pillows or curtains. By all means, search for online tutorials and resources for inspiration and guidance.
- Repurpose and upcycle: Give new life to items you already have by repurposing them. For example, use mason jars as candle holders or storage containers. In addition, you can turn vintage suitcases into side tables, or transform wooden pallets into shelves or a table.
- Good lighting can enhance the ambiance of any space. Update light fixtures with more affordable options, or consider adding lamps, fairy lights, or candles. As a result, it will create a cozy atmosphere.
- I use accessories to add character and personality to your home. Display items such as books, plants, or decorative objects on shelves or tables. Look for affordable artwork or create your own by framing prints, photographs, or even fabric.
- Bring nature indoors by incorporating plants and flowers. They add freshness, color, and a lively atmosphere to any room. Opt for low-maintenance plants even if you’re not experienced with gardening.
- Periodically rearrange your furniture and decor to give your space a fresh feel. For example, swap items between rooms or try different layouts to create a new look without spending any money.
Remember, decorating on a budget requires patience and creativity. For instance, take your time to find the right pieces at affordable prices. Then focus on making intentional choices that reflect your personal style! By the time you are finished, you will see a huge difference!