The Stainless Steel Work Table with Casters stands 35 inches tall which is ideal for cooking and working without making your back ache. Four 3-inch locking swivel casters make it easy to move the Work Table with Casters out of the way. The casters can be modified to create a level tabletop on uneven ground. An adjustable chrome plated metal shelf fits under the table and provides additional storage space for supplies.
- Constructed from 18 gauge 403 stainless steel for durability and easy cleaning
- Heavy duty 16 gauge welded steel supports
- Four 3 inch locking swivel caster glide easily over tile, concrete, or hardwood
- Adjustable chrome plated shelf for storing appliances and supplies
- Max weight capacity 330 lbs, measures 24 in. W x 48 in. L x 35 in. H
- Work Table with Casters assembles in minutes
- Caster adjust to provide a level work surface
- NSF Approved
Item # SSWTWC48
Stainless steel surfaces are commonly used in kitchens due to their durability, resistance to corrosion, and aesthetic appeal. Here are some key points to consider regarding stainless steel surfaces in the kitchen:
- Cleaning: Stainless steel surfaces are relatively easy to clean. For routine cleaning, you can use mild dish soap or a specialized stainless steel cleaner. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrub brushes that can scratch the surface. Wipe the surface with a soft cloth or sponge, following the grain of the stainless steel to avoid streaking.
- Removing stains: If you encounter stains or stubborn marks, you can try using a mixture of baking soda and water or vinegar. Apply the mixture to the stained area, let it sit for a few minutes, and then gently scrub with a non-abrasive sponge or cloth. Rinse thoroughly and dry the surface.
- Preventing scratches: While stainless steel is durable, it can still be susceptible to scratching. Avoid using abrasive materials like steel wool or rough scouring pads, as they can damage the surface. Instead, use soft cloths or non-abrasive sponges for cleaning. Cutting directly on the stainless steel surface can also cause scratches, so it’s best to use cutting boards.
- Heat resistance: Stainless steel surfaces can handle high temperatures, making them suitable for use near stoves and ovens. However, prolonged exposure to extreme heat, such as placing hot pots or pans directly on the surface, can cause discoloration or damage. Always use trivets or hot pads to protect the stainless steel from excessive heat.
- Maintenance: To maintain the appearance of your stainless steel surface, regular maintenance is recommended. Wiping down the surface after each use and drying it thoroughly can help prevent water spots and maintain its shine. Additionally, applying a thin layer of stainless steel cleaner or mineral oil occasionally can help protect the surface and enhance its appearance.
- Fingerprints: Stainless steel surfaces tend to show fingerprints and smudges easily. To minimize their visibility, you can use specialized stainless steel cleaners that also act as fingerprint-resistant agents. Alternatively, wiping the surface with a microfiber cloth can help remove fingerprints and restore its shine
A stainless steel table in the kitchen offers numerous benefits. First of all, It is highly durable and resistant to stains. In addition, it withstands heat and corrosion. It provides a hygienic and easy-to-clean surface, ideal for food preparation. Obviously, stainless steel is non-porous, and this prevents the growth of bacteria. Additionally, stainless steel tables are sturdy, long-lasting, and can withstand heavy use. Another key point, using a stainless steel table in the garage offers several advantages. Best of all, stainless steel is highly durable, resistant to corrosion, and can withstand harsh environments. It provides a sturdy and reliable surface for various garage activities, such as tool storage and assembly. The non-porous nature of stainless steel makes it easy to clean and maintain. Above all, stainless steel tables offer a sleek and professional look, enhancing the overall aesthetics of the garage space.