Used in automotive shops for part preparation and cleaning, blasting cabinets can also be used by auto enthusiasts in the home garage, or by hobbyists who etch glass, wood or stone.
Get the surfaces of large items clean and prepared for use. The Black Bull Industrial Sandblast Cabinet is capable of accommodating items as large as 20 inches tall by 17 inches wide by 47 inches long. With an air consumption of 5 to 25 CFM and a maximum working pressure of 125 PSI, it has the power needed to handle many large jobs.
The Black Bull Industrial Sandblast Cabinet comes fully equipped with 4 ceramic nozzles, rubber gloves, a blasting gun, dust collector, port, hopper and screen, so you can get started right away. Once assembled, the Sandblast Cabinet is ready to smooth a rough surface, roughen a smooth surface, or remove surface contaminants. The self-contained dust collection system has a cartridge filter and a convenient bottom gate for easy clean-out. Tear away window shields can be replaced to keep the window views clear. A foot operated control valve allows for easy control of blasting pressure. The fluorescent light helps provide enough light so you can see what you?re working on, and two side doors at either end of the blasting chamber provides ample room for loading bulky parts.
- Use quality replacement parts and abrasive sand by Black Bull.
- Easily remove paint, rust and oxidation
- Great for cleaning extra bulky items
- Includes 4 assorted ceramic nozzles, 24 in. rubber gloves, heavy duty blasting gun, dust collector port, hopper and screen
- 125 max psi @ 5-25 CFM
- 110 volt power
- Clear media tube connects to bottom of hopper
- Foot operated control valve
- 2 side load doors
- Self-contained dust collection system
- Cartridge filter
- Bottom gate for clean-out
- Tear away window shields
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. L x 36 in. W x 64.5 in. H
Item # SBC420