Whether you are a do it yourselfer working out of your garage, operate an auto repair business, or taking care of equipment and engine repairs at the ranch or farm, your going to need a parts washer to remove the grease and grime from the engine components. You’re going to need a Black Bull 40 Gallon Parts Washer.
This 40 gallon parts washer with a 12 gallon solvent capacity can clean parts quickly. The pump can output up to 318 gallons per hour, and recirculates up to 3.2 gallons of solvent per hour. Safe and convenient to use, this parts washer features a fusible-link arm with steel lid, and an indicator light to show when the unit is on.
- Removes grease, grime and oil from engine components, oil pans, carburetors and more
- Fully enclosed electric pump recirculates fluid for quick parts washing, powder coat paint finish, heavy-duty steel construction, 120 volts / 60 hz water pump, fusible link arm and steel lid
- Max. Pump output: 192 gph flow rate (with flexible pipe), max. Pump output: 318 gph flow rate (without flexible pipe), recirculates 2.6-3.2 gpm of solvent
- Flexible chrome plated nozzle adjusts for full coverage, rated voltage 120v / 60 hz,
- Overall dimensions: 21-7/16″D x 45″W x 35-13/16″H (closed); 55-3/8″H (open), tank dimensions: 20.5″D x 41″W x 0.75″ H,
- Max output through spigot: 2.64-3.1 gallons/min, on/off switch with indicator light
- USE: Only Water Based Solvents
- 40 gallon tank capacity/12 gallon maximum solvent capacity max, assembly required