About this product:
Made to run the RV while on the road and keep essential appliances going during a power outage. The Sportsman 4,000 Watt Dual Fuel Generator has the power and flexibility to handle the task.
This generator runs on unleaded gasoline and propane gas, so you can use whichever fuel is more easily available and affordable. The Sportsman Dual Fuel Generator provides the long lasting and clean burning advantage of propane gas, but the familiar and easy to find benefits of unleaded gasoline.
With 4,000 peak watts and 3,500 rated watts, the Sportsman Dual Fuel Generator is a powerful generator that will handle the needs of most contractors, homeowners and recreational activities. Equipped with four 120 Volt outlets, a single 120 Volt RV outlet, and a 12 Volt DC outlet for battery charging, this generator will handle almost everything you need for camping or tailgating.
With a 50 percent load, the Sportsman 4,000 Watt Dual Fuel Generator can run for 10 hours on a full tank of gasoline, and 12 hours with a full 20 pound LP cylinder, just like the kind on your BBQ grill.
A 5 foot propane fuel and regulator hose is included for added convenience. The 7 horsepower engine is surprisingly quiet, and runs at less than 69 decibels. The Sportsman 4,000 Watt Dual Fuel Generator is ideal for anyone who needs flexible and portable power. Unfortunately, this model cannot be converted to operate with natural gas.
Special Note About This Unit :
This unit is has been refurbished by our in-house mechanics to a like new condition. While this generator will mechanically operate as a brand new generator, the refurbished model may contain minor cosmetic flaws on the external generator panels and frame. Just like every generator we sell, this unit is backed by our 1 year warranty.
- High Altitude Use: This generator is not recommended for high altitude use above 3,000 feet.
- If you are using a generator 3,000 feet above sea level, the generator may not function properly because of air flow getting through the carburetor .
- 4,000 surge watts and 3,500 running watts can run the RV, household appliances, and power tools
- Compact size and weight make it easy to travel and transport
- 7.0 HP engine, 3,600 RPM, 4 stroke, 212cc, air cooled, recoil start, OHV Engine
- Run time at a 50 percent load: 10 hours with a full 3.6 gallon gas tank, or 12 hours with a full 20 lb. propane tank
- Fuel type: Generator utilizes either unleaded gasoline or LPG propane gas a s a fuel source (propane tank not included)
- Oil Capacity: 20 oz. SAE 10W30, low oil shutdown
- Four 120V AC outlets, one 120V RV outlet, one 12V DC outlet for battery charging, circuit protection
- Engine shut off switch, circuit breaker, power outlets
- AVR Automatic Voltage Regulation
- Decibel rating: less than 69 dB with no load
- Comes with a DC connector wires for charging 12 Volt automotive-type batteries, a spark plug wrench, a funnel for adding oil, and a 5 ft. regulator hose kit
- High altitude use: this generator is not recommended for high altitude use above 3,000 ft.
- EPA approved, Non-CARB compliant/Not for sale in California
- Surge watts / running watts may be reduced by 10% when using propane fuel vs using gasoline
- Refurbished model may have minor cosmetic blemishes