Your cart is currently empty!
20 Ton Air Hydraulic Bottle Jack with Manual Hand Pump – Black Bull
Great for shop, farm, or job site
For industrial use in repairing trucks and other heavy equipment
Manual or pneumatic operation
Includes 46 in. air hose
Minimum height: 10 3/8 in., maximum height: 20 in. (with screw extended 3 in.)
Base dimensions: 8 3/4 in. x 5 1/4 in.
Air valve inlet: 1/4 in. – 18 NPT, 120 To 200 psi
5 in stock
With a 20 ton lifting capacity, this Hydraulic Bottle Jack can lift almost anything you can put it under. If you need to change tires or make repairs on trailers or trucks, this Bottle Jack will fit your needs. A 46 inch air hose keeps you clear of the equipment during the lift. You will appreciate this important feature, because it helps keep you out of harms way. A large base bears the load and keeps it stable. Attach it to an air compressor for pneumatic operation, or adjust manually to get a lift in any conditions. The Bottle Jack has a lift range of 10 3/8 to 20 inches (with the screw lift fully extended). In addition, you can get the heaviest of loads into the air and out of the way. You can make the repair, then move on to other projects.
Item # AIRBJ20
A hydraulic bottle jack is a powerful and versatile tool designed to lift heavy loads using hydraulic pressure. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to use a hydraulic bottle jack effectively and safely:
- Safety first: Before starting, ensure you are working on a stable and level surface. Put on safety goggles and gloves for protection.
- Positioning: Identify the jack points on the object you want to lift. These are usually marked in the vehicle owner’s manual or indicated by strong, sturdy areas. Place the bottle jack on a solid surface, aligned with the jack point.
- Preparing the jack: Locate the release valve on the jack and turn it counterclockwise to release pressure. This allows the jack to lower fully before use.
- Position the handle: Insert the handle into the jack’s pump piston, ensuring it is securely seated.
- Pumping: Begin pumping the handle up and down in a smooth and controlled manner. Another key point is to keep an eye on the load being lifted. What’s more, avoid exceeding the jack’s maximum weight capacity.
- Monitoring: As the jack lifts the load, I recommend you periodically check the stability and ensure the object is rising evenly. Adjust the position of the jack if necessary.
- Releasing: Once you’ve completed the task, you will slowly turn the release valve clockwise to lower the load. Control the descent carefully and remove the jack only when the load is safely supported by an alternative means, such as jack stands.
- Maintenance: After using the hydraulic bottle jack, you should wipe it clean and inspect it for any damage. I recommend that you store it in a dry and secure location.
Finally, it’s essential to follow the safety instructions and guidelines. You should always follow safe practices, and safety is always be a priority. If you are unsure about any aspect of using the jack, consult a professional.
Weight 34.2 oz Dimensions 15 × 15 × 9 in