Quickly and easily power your RV with the Sportsman Series 30 Amp Male to 50 Amp Female Dog-bone RV Camper Power Cable. The dogbone-style adapter connects a 50 Amp power cord to 30 Amp park outlet. Heavy-duty poly/vinyl plastic construction and a 180 degree turn from male end to female end reduces stress on the Power Adapter. Gripped handles also makes removal easier with less pulling and stress on the cord. Integrated pull handles on this adapter makes electrical hook-up easy.
- Connects 50 Amp power cord to 30 Amp park outlet
- Gives a safe, comfortable grip when connecting to the park power post
- Handles are molded and made of heavy-duty polyvinyl plastic
- Gripped handles make unplugging easier
- 180 degree turn from male end to female end reduces stress
- NEMA Standard Male: TT-30P, end rating: 30 Amp, 125 volts, 3750 Watts
- NEMA Standard Female: 14-50R, end rating: 50 Amp, 125 volts, 3750 Watts
- 18 in. long, weighs 1.3 lbs.
- cETL Approved
Item # CORDA3050