You can safely charge and run your computer, TV, DVD player and more with the 3,850 Surge Watt Gasoline Inverter Generator by Sportsman. You will appreciate the sine wave feature, because it delivers clean, stable and reliable power – this will make it safe for use with sensitive electronics like your tablets, computer, and television. Also, the open frame design allows for maximum airflow, because it keeps the generator at a cooler operating temperature.
You can use this generator as a portable power source on both industrial projects and job sites, too. It’s designed with camping and outdoor fun for your family and friends to enjoy outdoors, and it is equipped with two 120V AC outlets, one 120V RV ready outlet, and one 12 Volt DC outlet for battery charging.
Parallel Port Features:
This Gasoline Inverter Generator also comes equipped with a parallel power port terminal that allows you to chain multiple generators together and increase the total output power (you must use a Parallel Power Kit (sold separately).
* This generator features CO WARNING, which will automatically shut-off if dangerous levels of CO are detected. CO is commonly referred to as Carbon Monoxide. Large amounts of Carbon Monoxide can overcome you in minutes without warning — causing you to lose consciousness and suffocate. If CO detector detects increasing levels of CO gas, it automatically shuts off the engine. CO detector will detect the accumulation of Carbon Monoxide from other fuel burning sources such as engine powered tools or propane heaters used in the area of operation. After a shut-off, a blinking RED light in the CO detector badge on the side of the generator provides notification that the generator was shut off due to an accumulating CO hazard. The RED light will blink for at least five minutes after a CO shut-off.
- 3,850 surge watts and 3,500 running watts can run sensitive electronics, small appliances, and power tools
- Sine wave gives clean, stable voltage, and reliable power for sensitive electronics
- Runs on unleaded gasoline with a 4.5 gallon fuel tank, run time 10 hours at a 50 percent load
- 6.5 HP, 3,800 RPM, 232cc, air cooled, recoil start, 4- stroke OHV Engine
- Decibel rating less than 65dB with no load at 23 feet
- Oil capacity: 22 oz. SAE 10W30
- Two 120V AC outlet, one 120V RV ready, one 12V DC outlet for battery charging
- Includes Parallel Power Output Terminal, which can increase output when chaining units together using a parallel power kit (sold separately)
- High altitude use: this generator is not recommended for high altitude use above 3,000 ft. If you are using a generator at 3,000 feet above sea level, the generator may not function properly because of air flow getting through the carburetor.
- EPA approved, Non-CARB compliant/Not for sale in California
Item # GEN4000IOF